IRIS Publications in 2015
Conference Proceedings/Technical Reports
The number in square brackets after the paper title is the number of citations the paper has received according to the NASA ADS Abstracts service. The links take you through to the papers' listings at NASA ADS.
- IRIS observations and 3D `realistic' MHD models of the solar chromosphere 
Hansteen, V., Carlsson, M. & Gudiksen, B.,
2015, , 19-28
- Spectral Diagnostics of Cool Prominence and PCTR Optically Thin Plasmas 
2015, 415, 61
- Magnetic Flux Emergence Along the Solar Cycle 
Schmieder, B., Archontis, V. & Pariat, E.,
2015, , 227
- Three-dimensional simulations of scattering polarization and the Hanle effect in MHD chromospheric models 
2015, 305, 360-367
- Limb Event Brightenings and Fast Ejection Using IRIS Mission Observations 
Tavabi, E., Koutchmy, S. & Golub, L.,
2015, Solar Physics ,
This table indicates the location of the first authors of the papers given above.
|Country||First author papers
Page maintained by Dr P.R. Young.
Last updated: Fri Mar 1 16:25:44 2019