EIS Publications in 2010
Conference Proceedings/Technical Reports
The number in square brackets after the paper title is the number of citations the paper has received according to the NASA ADS Abstracts service. The links take you through to the papers' listings at NASA ADS.
- Waves in Polar Coronal Holes 
2010, , 281-286
- Evidence of Magnetic Reconnection Outflows in a Flare seen by Hinode/EIS 
Kumar, P., Srivastava, A. K. & Uddin, W.,
2010, , 525-525
- Physical Conditions in a CME from Hinode, STEREO, and SOHO Observations 
Landi, E., Raymond, J. C., Miralles, M. P. & Hara, H.,
2010, 428, 201
- Waves in the Transition Region 
Scullion, E., Erdèlyi, R. & Doyle, J. G.,
2010, , 426-428
- New views on the emission and structure of the solar transition region 
Tian, H., Marsch, E., Tu, C., Curdt, W. & He, J.,
This table indicates the location of the first authors of the papers given above.
|Country||First author papers
Page maintained by Dr P.R. Young.
Last updated: Fri Feb 1 09:56:49 2019